Personal Data Controller:
Realteus s.r.o., with its registered office at Na strzi 1702/65, Prague, 140 00, Czech Republic
Company ID No.: 08544336
The company is registered with the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 320732.
Contact details of the Personal Data Controller:
Address for service: Realteus s.r.o., Na strzi 1702/65, Prague, 140 00, Czech Republic
Telephone number: +420 228 883 731
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The protection of personal data is very important for us. Please, familiarize yourself thoroughly with this Policy, which contains important information concerning the handling of your personal data and related rights and duties.
1. INITIAL PROVISIONS
1.1. What governs our handling of personal data?
When handling personal data, we comply with the legal order of the Czech Republic and directly applicable EU legislation, in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter only referred to as the ‘Regulation’) and Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services and the amendment to certain acts, as amended.
1.2. What is personal data?
Personal data means all the information identifying or capable of identifying a specific natural person. Personal data are in particular,(however not exclusively):
- identification details, such as given name and surname, identification number, tax identification number, date of birth, sex, user name for the user’s account;
- contact details, such as address of residence (or service address), telephone number, e-mail address;
- other data, such as information gained using cookie files, IP address (network identifier) including the type of browser, device and operation system, web interface access times and numbers and other similar information.
2. GAINING AND USING PERSONAL DATA
2.1. How we gain your personal data?
You provide us with your personal data in particular through completing your order, or when creating your user account. If any change in your personal data occurs, please inform us.
Further, when visiting and using the web interface, we may obtain and store certain personal data via cookie files. You can find more details about cookie files in Article 5 hereof.
2.2. What is the grounds and purpose of our processing your personal data?
- Personal data entered when creating a query and ordering goods may be processed without your explicit consent on the grounds and for the purpose of theconclusion and performance of a contract, i.e. for the purpose of the delivery of goods. Further, we may process this data on the grounds and for the purpose of compliance with our legal obligations (in particular recording obligation, archiving tax documents, etc.) and on the grounds of our legitimate interest for purposes of the defence of our legal claims.
- Personal data entered when creating your user account may be processed by us without your explicit consent on the grounds of the performance of a contract and exclusively for the purpose of enabling access to, administrating and maintaining your user account.
- Your e-mail address may be used by us without your explicit consent on the grounds of our legitimate interest in sending commercial communications relating to our goods similar to the goods ordered by you. The sending of commercial communications may be rejected by you at any time.
- If you grant your consent by confirmation on the web interface, we may process your personal data entered on the web interface, in particular when completing an order or creating your user account, for the purpose of sending commercial communications and direct marketing, or for other purposes to which you explicitly consented. If you are under 16 years of age, the consent must be given by your legal representative. In case of doubts we may require confirmation of your age.
- Personal data being gained using cookie files are processed by us on the grounds of your consent (which you give through the respective setting of your internet browser). Personal data being gained using cookie files are used by us in particular for the purposes of carrying out user support, improving our services including user behaviour analysis and marketing.
We may only use your personal data for other purposes than the purpose for which they were gained with your consent.
2.3. How long do we use the data?
Personal data entered when creating a query and ordering goods or within the registration are only used by us for as long as they are necessary for the performance of the contract and compliance with our legal obligations, or for the defence of our legal claims.
If you grant your explicit consent to us for the processing of your personal data or if we use your e-mail address for sending commercial communications and/or for monitoring and improving our services and our goods in accordance with the previous article, the data shall be used during the operation of the web interface on which we will offer goods similar to the goods which were provided to you.
3. YOUR RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH PERSONAL DATA
3.1. Right to withdraw consent to processing of personal data
If we process your personal data only on the grounds of your consent (i.e. without other legal grounds), you may withdraw your consent at any time.
The withdrawal of the consent for the processing of your personal data may be done at any time, namely:
- via e-mail sent to our contact e-mail address;
- via phone call to our contact telephone number;
- in writing in the form of a letter sent to our service address;
- in the case of commercial communications– in the way mentioned in each e-mail containing commercial communications(by clicking on the withdrawing link or in another way).
The withdrawal of the consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data carried out until the withdrawal of the consent to the processing.
3.2. Right of access to personal data
You have the right to ask for information as to whether we carry out the processing of your personal data. If we process your data, you have the right of access that personal data and in particular to the following information:
- the purpose of the processing;
- the categories of personal data being processed;
- the recipient or categories of recipients to whom the personal data will be disclosed;
- the time period during which the personal data will be stored.
We shall provide you with a copy of the data being processed at your request. For other copies, we may charge you an administrative fee not exceeding the costs connected with the preparation and handover of those other copies.
3.3. Right to rectification
If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request immediate rectification, i.e. rectification of inaccurate data and/or addition to incomplete data.
3.4. Right to raise an objection to the processing
You have the right to raise an objection to the processing of your personal data at any time, if we process them for the purposes of direct marketing including any automated processing of personal data. Upon raising the objection, we shall no longer process your personal data for those purposes.
3.5. Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
You have the right to request us to erase your personal data if:
- the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- you withdraw your consent to the processing;
- you object to the processing of the personal data;
- the personal data is processed unlawfully.
If there are no legal grounds for the rejection of the erasure, we are obliged to satisfy your request.
3.6. Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request us to restrict our processing of your personal data if:
- you contest the accuracy of your personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you request the restriction of the processing of your personal data instead of erasure;
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- you object to the processing.
In the case of the restriction of processing, we may only store your personal data; further processing shall only be possible with your consent, or on legal grounds.
If processing of personal data is restricted due to an objection to the processing, the restriction shall last for as long as it is necessary for finding out whether we are obliged to satisfy your objection.
If the processing of personal data is restricted due to the denial of the data accuracy, the restriction shall last for as long as the data accuracy is being verified.
3.7. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit this data to another personal data controller.
3.8. How can you exercise your rights?
Your rights in connection with personal data may be exercised by you using our contact details. All information and acts shall be provided to you without undue delay.
When protecting your personal data, we will be maximally willing to help. However, if you are not satisfied with the handling, you have the right to contact the responsible bodies, in particular the Office for Personal Data Protection (http://www.uoou.cz), which executes the supervision over personal data protection. This provision does not affect your right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection directly with your motion.
If, in particular, your residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement of personal data protection is outside the Czech Republic in another member state of the European Union, you may contact the competent supervisory authority in that member state.
4. CONTROL AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1. Who processes your personal data?
We are the controller of personal data within the meaning of the Regulation.
To the extent that is necessary for the performance of a contract or other obligations, we may also pass your personal data to other parties, e. g. carriers or other entities taking part in the performance of the contract or our obligations. Or we may also authorise other processors and recipients of personal data as the case may be. We shall also inform you about the specific person who processes your personal data based on your inquiry.
Your personal data shall not be transferred to states outside the European Union, unless it is necessary for the performance of the contract or due to another reason in accordance with the rules of such a transfer stipulated by the Regulation.
Your personal data is processed in particular by:
- Shopify Inc.;
- The Rocket Science Group LLC;
- Facebook Inc.;
- Google LLC;
- Zendesk, Inc.;
4.2. How do we process your personal data?
Personal and other obtained data is fully secured against their abuse. Personal data shall be processed in electronic form in an automated way or in printed form in a non-automated way.
5. COOKIE FILES
5.1. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files being stored in the computer or another electronic device of each visitor of the web interface, which enable the operation of the web interface.
Not all the cookies collect personal data; certain cookies only enable the correct operation of the web interface. The use of cookie files may be rejected by you with the choice in the respective setting in the internet browser.
5.2. What cookies are used by the web interface and for what purposes?
The web interface uses session (temporary) cookies which are deleted automatically upon termination of the browsing of the web interface. Further, permanent cookies are used which remain in your device until they are deleted by you.
The cookies used by the web interface are the following:
- First-party cookies – these cookies are assigned to the domain of our website; they are necessary cookies and performance cookies, they may be temporary or permanent;
- necessary cookies– they enable navigation to the web interface and use of essential functions, they do not identify you in any way and no personal data is concerned;
- performance cookies– they serve for an analysis of the method of using the web interface (number of visits, time spent on the web interface, etc.); the data gained using these cookies is anonymous;
- Third-party cookies– these cookies are assigned to another domain than the domain of our website, even if you are on our website; these cookies enable us to analyse our web and to display for you tailored advertising; these are functional cookies and targeted and advertising cookies;
- functional cookies – they serve for personalization of the content by remembering login data, geolocation, etc.; through their use, personal data may be acquired and processed;
- targeted and advertising cookies– they serve for displaying targeted advertising on the web interface and also beyond it; through their use, personal data may be acquired and processed. The information on how you use our web may be further shared by us with our partners from the area of social networks, advertising and analyses.
5.3. Services being used working with cookies
The web interface uses the service Google Analytics and also other services rendered by the company Google LLC (hereinafter only referred to as ‘Google’), as the case may be, and the service Facebook Pixel rendered by the company Facebook Inc. These services work with information gained with the use of cookie files.
If you are interested in how Google uses the data obtained from us and how to modify the processing or forbid it, you will obtain that information by clicking on the following link: How Google uses data when you use webs or applications of our partners.
This Policy shall be valid and effective as of 11th October, 2018.